♥ INTRODUCE YOURSELF ♥
05.10.2017 // 19:20 // ISLA Berlin
This event is focusing purely on you:
What do you need, and what can you offer to the sustainable fashion community?
To help you strengthen your network Sustainable Fashion Matterz is hosting its first ever event for everyone who is working in sustainable fashion or wants to join the community.
Get ready for two hours of informal, yet intensive networking where we get to know each other, and find ways to accelerate the movement where Sustainable Fashion Matterz.
• 19:20 Arrival, seating, and getting your picture taken.
• 19:50 Intro - Cherie Birkner / Sustainable Fashion Matterz
• 19:55 Intro - Peter Duran / ISLA
• 20:00 Introduction round - each participant has 1 minute to introduce him-/herself, what he/she can offer and what he/she needs help with or is looking for.
• 20:20 Drinks and finger food - open networking.
WHAT TO BRING:
• 5€ for our host, who will be providing us with drinks and delicious zero waste finger food.
SEATS ARE LIMITED!!!
Because we want to make sure everybody gets the time to properly introduce themselves we are limiting this event to 20 SEATS ONLY. To maximize the potential for collaborations we will be curating the group to be diverse in its skill set.
Please register as soon as possible here.
Isla Coffee Berlin is dedicated to sustainability and uses its cafe to showcase how circular gastronomy can be done in an appealing way.
EVERY PERSON MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
We look forward to meeting you
Cherie & Laurine